This is a short and simple letter explaining a few things your church needs to know if they’re interested in having the pews upholstered.
1. Our upholstery is custom-made to fit your pews. The installation is done in your church, nothing is pre-cut or pre-done.
2. (Fabric) We use the finest quality line of fabrics from Chatham and Absecon Mills. These fabrics over the years have proven to be the best quality for the job. All our fabrics have passed the NAFM tests for abrasion, resistance, shrinkage, crocking, gas fading, cleaning, fuzzing, tear strength, stretch and color fastness. Plus all these fabrics have been treated with 3M Scotchgard.
3. (Foam) Seats: We use 2″ of 2.8+ Den. -45+ ILD pure polyurethane virgin foam. We do offer 3″ Foam and 3/4 oz. Dacron Wrap upon request or if needed. Back: We use 1″ of 1.45+ Den. -19+ ILD pure polyurethane virgin.
4. (Integrity) In today’s business world, there are two things that are often missing, HONESTY and FAIRNESS. Here at Nationwide Custom Pew Padding, our reputation of honesty and fairness is our first priority.
5. (Quality and Service) We are committed to give you the best quality and professional work that your church deserves. We back our materials and workmanship with a written 15-year Warranty.
6. (Outstanding Installation) Our Professional trained installers will have your pews looking as beautiful as factory upholstered pews at a fourth of the price of what new pews would cost.
7. (Experience) Our skilled craftsman has years of upholstery experience. This is important since even the finest-quality materials will only look and feel as good as the skill and talent of the installers.
To get service and workmanship your church deserves, pick up your phone and call us toll free today at 800-723-3558 for your free packet and fabric samples.
Image credit: © Christy Thompson/Fotolia